Established in 2019, Sales for Lawyers is a Miami-based ed-tech and professional development company serving the legal industry. We deliver web-based and face-to-face business development training and coaching services to law firms, lawyers, and other professional services providers. The Intern will work directly with the founder, who is a lawyer and entrepreneur with no background in tech. The role is remote.
Your Mission, Should You Decide to Accept It:
- Customization of LMS to the specifications of the company’s offerings. We license an existing learning management system to deliver our e-learning solution. The LMS does not perform many of the functions we require but it is highly customizable by a developer.
- Back-end website work to speed up the site and improve functionality. (Not SEO.)
- Educate the founder regarding popular and emerging technologies and their capabilities.
- Possible development of a mobile app.
What’s in It for You:
- Upon completion of the 6-week internship the intern will receive a book scholarship in the amount of $1,500. The Scholarship will be reported to your college as a merit scholarship. The award can be denoted on your resume as well.
- Work experience and an understanding of the ed-tech and legal industries.
- A meaningful, detailed job recommendation.